Six The Musical (Arts Theatre London) tickets
Sold Out Event
Missed it? Browse live shows now!Find Events
Customers Also Viewed
Six The Musical (Arts Theatre London)
To see Six The Musical at the Lyric Theatre from 21 May, click here.
Six The Musical tickets are some of the hottest picks from all our amazing West End shows. But don’t lose your head searching for Six tickets! Whether you’re seeking the best Six theatre tickets for friends, family or a fun first date, you’ll find your perfect tickets for Six in London on sale here now. We’ve got the best seats at all prices and you can even check best seat reviews on our interactive seat map.Come and hear Henry VIII’s six wives tell it their way!
What’s Six The Musical about?
Divorced. Beheaded. LIVE in concert! Meet the six wives of Henry VIII as you’ve never seen them before. These wives are fit, fierce and feisty. Writers Toby Marlow and Lucy Moss have done for the Tudors what Lin-Manuel Miranda’s Hamilton did for America’s Founding Fathers. Furthermore, these British wonderkids have created a storming sound-track of medieval mastery fused with anthemic pop and it’s an instant classic! Their intoxicating Tudor take-off stormed the Edinburgh Fringe. What’s more, it created such a buzz that Londoners demanded a royal audience too!
Think ‘Little Mix meets a grown-up Horrible Histories plus a little bit of Eurovision’ and you’ve got Six The Musical in a nutshell!
Catherine of Aragon, Anne Boleyn, Jane Seymour, Anna of Cleves, Katherine Howard and Catherine Parr: These six Tudor Queens became Pop Princesses overnight. Now, Henry VIII’s wives take to the mic to tell their tales, cramming five centuries of historical heartbreak into a 75-minute celebration of 21st century girl power. But which Queen will win your heart?
This homegrown histo-remix is now back and rocking the Arts Theatre, London.
Six The Musical songs
From the first, pulsating, thrumming drums, you’ll be drawn in to the up-town-funky Ex-Wives, and the sassy No Way. Then, step aside Catherine of Aragon and make way for Anne Boleyn/Don’t Lose Ur Head! Our hearts break every time we hear the Adele-like Heart of Stone, but then we’re straight back up and laughing our heads off (literally in some cases) with the Haus of Holbein. Finally, check out the rest of the Six The Musical score here, including Get Down, All You Wanna Do, I Don’t Need Your Love and Six.
Six The Musical awards
The brilliant Six The Musical has bagged multiple awards including: Best off West End Production (WhatsOnStage Awards) and Best Costume Designer (Off West End Awards). But that’s not all! Six also scooped Best Ensemble in a Play or Musical (BroadwayWorld Awards), Best UK Cast Recording (Curtain Up Show Album), Musical of the Year (Spy in the Stalls Awards), Best Musical Production, Best Ensemble and Best Musical Direction (JEFF Awards in Chicago). Along with those came multiple award nominations including SIX WhatsOnStage and FIVE Olivier Award nominations and Best Theatre Show at the prestigious London Lifestyle Awards.
Six fascinating facts about Six The Musical
1. Writers Toby Marlow and Lucy Moss worked on the show together during their final terms at Cambridge University. Marlow’s degree is in English and Lucy read History. Clearly, the perfect combination for a historical musical.
2. All Six The Musical casting breakdowns request female-identifying performers, or gender non-conforming performers who are comfortable playing a female identifying character – a big step forward for the Tudors.
3. When sickness struck the cast, writer Toby Marlow appeared as Catherine Parr for two sold out shows, stepping in on 28 July 2019. We think that’s pretty cool. Watch a video clip of Toby in action here.
4. Six The Musical has taken social media by storm, with TikTok engagement in particular suddenly turning the Tudors into the new Kardashians!
5. Six The Musical was the first musical to resume performances in London after the pandemic. London will be forever grateful.
6. Writers Toby and Lucy met at an ATM when Toby ‘fan-girled’ Lucy following a performance of a gritty drama she’d directed, called Road. We have a lot to thank that ATM for!
What the critics say about Six The Musical
“75 minutes of exhilarating entertainment from 6 killer Queens. They will, they will rock you!” Daily Express
“Captivating and exhilarating and unashamedly British… Do yourself a favour and go party with Six. You won’t regret it.” Attitude
“Hamilton move over, there’s a new retelling in town…sassy, funny, sexy and funky… I predict a hit.” The Times
“This Tudor take-off is perfectly executed.” Metro
“Bursting at the corset with 21st Century sass and attitude.” Daily Mail
Book the best seats now for Six The Musical and shout YAS QUEEN! at the show The Evening Standard called “The most uplifting piece of British Musical Theatre I have ever had the privilege to watch”.
- Access Information
For access bookings, please contact the Box Office on 020 836 8463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - There is no step-free access to the Stalls
Arts Theatre, Great Newport Street, London, WC2H 7JB
- Cancellation Policy
1. If you test positive for COVID-19, display symptoms, or are asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace you can exchange your tickets.
2. If the show is cancelled due to COVID-19 or any other reason, you will be offered a free exchange or refund.
3. If the show is going ahead and you are able to attend, there will be no exchange or refund available.
Six The Musical Cast & Creatives
The Edinburgh premiere (2017) included Megan Gilbert, Ashleigh Weir, Holly Musgrave, Tilda Wickham, Annabel Marlow and Shimali de Silva.
The Current cast includes:
Catherine of Aragon - Jarnéia Richard-Noel
Anne Boleyn – Courtney Bowman
Jane Seymour – Natalie Paris
Anna of Cleves – Alexia McIntosh
Katherine Howard – Sophie Isaacs
Catherine Parr – Danielle Steers
Alternates for the above roles – Zara Macintosh, Cherelle Jay, Hana Stewart
Dance Captain/Understudy – Collette Guitart
Writer – Toby Marlow
Writer/Co-Director – Lucy Moss
Co-Director – Jamie Armitage
Choreographer – Carrie-Anne Ingrouille
Set Designer – Emma Bailey
Costume Designer – Gabriella Slade
Sound Designer – Paul Gatehouse
Lighting Designer – Tim Deiling
Orchestrator – Tom Curran
Music Supervisor – Joe Beighton
Musical Director – Katy Richardson
- Delivery Method
Free eTicket - mobile or printed
Duration: 75 minutes no interval
- How Does It Work
You will receive a confirmation email with your voucher attached. Please show your voucher on your phone, or print this ticket, to gain entry to the event. The voucher will be checked and/or scanned upon entry.
- Suitable For Children
Age recommendation: 10+
- Where Do I Go
6-7 Great Newport Street
Arts Theatre, Great Newport Street, London, WC2H 7JB
Latest critic reviews
The most uplifting piece of new British musical theatre I have ever had the privilege to watch
This tudor take-off is perfectly executed
75 minutes of exhilarating entertainment from 6 killer Queens, They will, they will rock you!